Wednesday, April 22, 2009

FIVE by Haagen Dazs

Seeing stocks of the newly-launched Haagen Dazs series, FIVE, made me pick up regular pints just to check if there were more than five ingredients in those. Indeed there were. FIVE purports only to use the following: milk, cream, eggs, sugar and the main flavor-giving ingredient. The result? Much creamier than the regular one, with the main ingredient -- in my case, passion fruit, standing out in all its sharpness. Not as sharp and acidic, mind you, as the freshly-squeezed juice I get standing at the street corner in Laos, but anyway I can get my maracuja nearly there, I'm sold. :) I can't wait to try ginger and brown sugar!

1 comment:

whyistheskysohigh said...

yumyumyumyum

see this too! http://www.latartinegourmande.com/2009/04/11/hazelnut-chocolate-muffins-gluten-free/#more-9125